Monday, December 31, 2007

Play POOL with new friend at the end of 2007

Today I played POOL with two new friends known from QQ. I would say I enjoyed the game.

I have not played POOL for quite some years already. Last time I used to play the game with another net friend from Beijing. I missed the good old days. Today's game is quite good, but old times more fun. My new friends played very good game. They are both much more skilled than me. It is just nature because they spent much more time in it. I am happy I can occasionally win few games. AA system to pay the game fee made the game less exciting. But with such skill difference it would be a bit unfair for me to play against my new friends with "loser pay" system unless a suitable handicap is in place.

I am in a bit moody state when I meet my new friends, I guess it made them not so much at ease. I do not like to be moody but sometimes just can not help myself. Sometimes I just pity myself a bit. It is quite bad to pity yourself you know. Really envy those who can always bring out happiness to others. Hope time can do its magic and I can be a better man.

I also met one of my new friend's girl friend. She is elegant and mature looking. Compared with her I just like a boy, although I guess I am a few years elder than her. It is quite interesting. Mature can be good thing and bad thing, right? Be mature and be a child at the same time could be the best?

Bye bye for today, and for the year 2007.

There are nicer days ahead. :)

No comments: